Group and individual psychological consultation sessions are available for a range of social care, educational, health, legal, and early year’s professionals, carers, and parents. These consultation sessions draw on a range of psychological expertise, theoretical bases, practical direct working tools, and evidence-based models. They offer a reflective space, as well as where appropriate, suggested practical strategies.
Types of consultations often include (Not an exhaustive or prescriptive list):
- A child’s emotional wellbeing or behavioural presentation.
- Placement issues, transitions, and moves.
- Considering therapy and assessment options.
- Exploring the emotions which have been evoked by supporting/parenting a child and family.
- Self-care and stress management.
- Intervention planning support such as around life story work.
These can take place in one-off formats, a series of consultations, or in the form of a whole day where various professionals can access the space. Consultations can be carried out over the phone or face-to-face.
Consultation notes and a summary will be provided to all attendees. This may include follow-up website links, worksheets, and journal articles.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements further.